While mild hearing loss can be a side effect of aging, often people suffer hearing loss from working in loud environments. Military service can be a loud environment. There are environmental factors that can be avoided to protect your hearing. Your ability to hear is important and it can be debilitating to suffer hearing loss.
Today, Product Liability Attorney Clay Hodges shares how noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL) can occur, and the litigation emerging from defective earplugs used in the military. To hear more about the impact of noise induced hearing loss and the cases involving Dual-Ended Combat Arms Earplugs, tune in to this episode of Failed Hips and Harmed Drugs.
- What is hearing damage and what can cause it
- Some of the ways noise induced hearing loss (NIHL) restricts people
- How tinnitus affects people’s daily lives
- Complete hearing loss caused by loud workplace noises
- The psychological effects of hearing damage
- Litigation emerging involving the military suffering hearing loss from defective earplugs
- The testing on the 3M earplugs was not adequate
- Different cases being filed in this earplug litigation
To contact Clay for questions regarding failed medical devices or defective drugs: 919-546-8788