As a product liability lawyer, Clay Hodges has seen many cases of failed hip replacements. In this episode, Clay shares insight as to why your artificial hip may be failing and how to recognize evidence that it is. This episode is not medical advice, but is meant to offer insight as to whether or not you should inquire with your doctor about your hip replacement concerns. There are certain red flags that may indicate if your hip replacement is defective or not. If you want to know what the signs of an artificial hip failure may look like, join Clay in this episode.
- Why it’s important to consider recovery time before you begin to think “defective hip.”
- What is the biggest indicator that there may be something wrong with your hip replacement?
- Other signs that your artificial hip may be defective
- What doctors will check for to see if your artificial hip is defective
- Why you should ask your doctor about the product before your hip replacement surgery
Contact by phone: 919-546-8788